The Advis Information Repository: Facts and Updates
Published: March 16, 2020
Given the current pandemic, hospitals and health systems have an urgent and critical need to keep up with sudden regulatory change. The Advis Information Repository is our attempt to provide detail and continual guidance to clients and associates.
First and foremost, the Repository is an up to date information resource. Here you’ll find information regarding changes to Medicare and Medicaid CoPs, Infection Control Standards, changes to Billing and Enrollment, Licensing Standards, and help with FEMA Grants and Reimbursements. The information is here. Our extensive knowledge, specialized skill set, and broad experience help you in real-time to think strategically and maximize revenue flows. From regulatory and compliance issues to FEMA reimbursement consulting, the experts at Advis stand ready. We provide expert healthcare consulting services regarding COVID-19 related challenges.
The Information Repository Table of Contents:
CARES Act FAQs: 11/25/2020
CARES Act Funding Overview: 5/1/20
For Additional information please check the HHS provider relief fund page.
FEMA September Guidance: 10/21/20
Tips To Prepare For Your FEMA Filing: 5/12/20
Telehealth COVID-19 Impact: 7/16/20
CMS COVID-19 Office Hours: 5/7/20
New Funding Allocations Announced: 4/22/20
FAQs, Answers and Updates: 4/21/20
- CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Strategy and Reporting Assistance
- FEMA Funding Strategy and Filing Assistance
- Telehealth Regulatory Guidance and Reimbursement Strategy
- 340B Program Regulatory Flexibility Guidance and Optimization Strategy
- Section 1135 CMS Blanket and Specific Regulatory Waivers
- State Executive Order and Medicaid Regulatory Waivers
- General Medicare and Medicaid Regulatory Guidance and Strategy
- Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Commercial Billing and Reimbursement Guidance
- Pharmacy Distribution Chain Waivers
- Operations and New Facility Development
- Other Strategic Planning and Counseling
Advis is an industry leader in healthcare regulation, compliance and state and federal reimbursements. Advis stands ready to assist organizations with all COVID-19 related tasks and responsibilities as we navigate these challenging times together. Please visit the Advis COVID-19 Crisis Response page for more information.