- Feasibility, Development and Management
- Financial Incentives and Restructuring
- Strategic Planning and Quality Improvements
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
- Albion College, B.A.
- Illinois Hospital Licensing Board, Chairman
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center, Divisional Board Chair
- Eli’s Rehab Report, Editorial Advisory Board
Lyndean Lenhoff Brick, J.D., is Founder, President and CEO of Advis, a modern healthcare consultancy at the forefront of American Healthcare. Lyndean specializes in innovative revenue enhancement and savings protocols at the intersection of regulation, compliance and provider operations. If the solution isn’t practical, it isn’t innovative. She is nationally recognized for her knowledge, expertise and passion on behalf of her clients. The client’s best interest is the sole interest of Advis.
Lyndean’s practice concentrates on healthcare law, including:
- Medicare/Medicaid regulation and reimbursement
- 340B Drug Pricing program guidance and oversight
- Health care compliance
- HIPAA compliance
- HITECH Act/EHR Incentive Program management and compliance
- Certificate of Need development and review
- Corporate restructuring, joint ventures, acquisitions and capital formation
- Reimbursement review
- Managed health care and regulation
- Risk management for health care facilities
Lyndean is nationally recognized for her work and client representation in the field of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations. She is the regulatory lead counsel to a base of clients across the country. Lyndean is nationally recognized for her expertise in:
- Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Strategic Planning, Feasibility, Development, and Healthcare Management
- Financial Incentives, Provider Services and Facility Restructuring
- Enhancing Provider Care
Lyndean consults in the areas of strategic and long range planning for health care providers. She regularly advises clients in the assessment and development of joint venture opportunities. Lyndean assists providers in creating clinical workflow and the operational and administrative oversight necessary for sustained success while navigating today’s legal and regulatory challenges. In anticipation of emergency disasters Lyndean works with providers individually to ensure that requisite policies and procedures are in place to assure optimal reimbursement potential from Federal and State sources of funding.
Lyndean lectures frequently on health-related topics, including Case Management, Provider-Based Regulations, HIPAA, Compliance, and CORF development. Lyndean has won numerous awards and emoluments, including the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Annual National Institute’s (ANI) Distinguished Speaker Award and the Founder’s Award from the Saint Joseph Medical Center Board of Directors, Joliet, Illinois. She is Chairwoman of the Illinois Hospital Licensing Board and a frequent contributor to Eli Research newsletters, CCH’s Healthcare Compliance Letter, and is the author or co-author of numerous books relevant to the healthcare industry.
Lyndean is married to Myron L. Brick and mother of three. She is an avid golfer.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.