Monica Hon is a Vice President with Advis. With over 13 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Monica has expertise in:
- Post-Acute Care
- Facility Development
- Medicare Rules and Regulations
- Strategy/Healthcare Integration
- Operation Improvement
- Third Party Accreditation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Provider Enrollment
- Coding and Billing
Monica’s approach is results-oriented. She relies upon a detailed understanding of healthcare operations. Monica is instrumental in:
- Certificate of Need
- Cultural Integration
- Change of Ownership
- Facility Management/Turn-Around
- New Development, Acquisitions
- Creating feasibility, strategy, development management, and audit models
Monica leads client engagements spanning numerous provider types, healthcare specializations, and institutions, including:
- Physician Groups
- Acute Care and Specialty Hospitals
- Multi-Hospital Complex Healthcare Systems
- Academic Medical Centers
- Behavioral Health
- Post-Acute Care
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs)
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (CORFs)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Freestanding Emergency Departments (FEDs)
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs)
- Rural Health Centers (RHCs)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
Providers and federal authorities alike recognize Monica as a national expert in the Medicare provider-based designation. Monica utilizes knowledge of the previously-listed facility types to enhance provider networks through this designation, resulting in:
- Enhanced Community Access to Quality Care;
- Streamlined and Integrated Facility Operations Across the Continuum of Care; and
- Increased Revenues.
Monica also specializes in designing and implementing fresh conceptual approaches under newly enacted legislation and guidance. Her ability to navigate these “grey” regulatory areas has put numerous providers in positions to succeed at the outset of trends. Monica not only designs innovative care models but takes the next steps of implementation and continuous oversight, functioning as a trusted resource for providers.
Monica is bilingual in English and Spanish and donates her time to several non-profit organizations in her community.
To read further about Monica’s extensive experience, click the following link; Monica Hon Bio.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.