Susan M. Maupin is a Vice President with Advis. Susan utilizes both her clinical background as a nurse and her legal background in a variety of projects with hospitals and health systems across the country. Her expertise includes:
- Post-Acute Care
- Facility Development
- Medicare Rules and Regulations
- Operational Improvement
- Third Party Accreditation
Susan works collaboratively with hospital administration, clinical, and medical staffs to provide operational guidance and oversight. Susan has been the lead consultant on project developments for Short-Term Acute Care Hospitals as well as Post-Acute Care Venues including
- Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
Susan has also been involved in ongoing operational oversight management for a number of providers. In addition to development and management activities, Susan has been involved in strategic discussions with healthcare leaders to best position the providers as they navigate through an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Susan’s projects include:
- Hospital and Unit Development, including both short term and post-acute venues of care
- Operational Management
- Clinical Documentation Review, including governmental audits
- Situational Audits to assess compliance with State, Federal and Accreditation standards
- Case Management
- Regulatory Compliance
Prior to working with Advis, Susan served as:
- Registered Nurse at St. Anthony Medical Center, Crown Point, Indiana (Now Franciscan Health Crown Point)
- Associate, Gardiner, Koch and Weisberg, Chicago, Illinois
To read further about Susan’s extensive experience, click the following link; Susan Maupin Bio.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.