Valerie Ford is Vice President, Enrollment, with Advis. Valerie focuses on regulatory compliance and transactional work for all venues of health care. She counsels in respect to:
- Provider Enrollment;
- Mergers and Acquisitions; and
- Medicare Rules and Regulations;
Valerie is an expert in all aspects of the licensure and certification process. She works closely with:
- Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs);
- CMS; and
- State Licensure & Medicaid Agencies.
Valerie provides considerable expertise to the area of Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment for initial certification, changes of ownership, and changes of information. Additionally, she is well-versed in revalidation/re-enrollment activities for all provider types.
Valerie has worked with numerous provider types, including but not limited to:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers;
- Critical Access Hospitals;
- Home Health Agencies;
- Hospice Agencies;
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities;
- Long Term Acute Care Hospitals;
- Psychiatric Hospitals;
- Rural Health Clinics
- Short Term Acute Care Hospitals; and
- Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Valerie utilizes her expert knowledge to lead a team of enrollment specialists while providing education and guidance to our extensive client base regarding the regulatory processes needed for compliance and certification.
To read further about Valerie’s extensive experience, click the following link; Valerie-Ford-Bio.