Bryan J. Niehaus is a Vice President with Advis. Bryan focuses primarily on facility development and regulatory compliance issues. His expertise includes:
- 340B Drug Pricing Program
- Facility Development
- Medicare Rules and Regulations
- Strategy/Healthcare Integration
- Third Party Accreditation
- Provider Enrollment
Applying that expertise, Bryan conducts comprehensive compliance audits for providers, including:
- Audits Addressing Compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- The Joint Commission (TJC) & DNV Accreditation Standards
- State Licensing Regulations
- Billing and Reimbursement Requirements
- Medicare Provider-Based Status Regulations
Bryan has significant experience in successfully drafting, submitting, and receiving approval for Certificate of Need (CON) applications on behalf of a variety of providers in Michigan, IL and throughout the United States. Bryan’s CON work includes:
- Approvals for new facilities, expansions of existing facilities, and mergers or acquisitions of facilities
- Conducting Strategic Analyses Evaluating the Likelihood of CON Approval
- Addressing Ongoing Compliance Concerns Related to CON Regulations
Bryan also works with senior leadership to analyze and achieve provider goals for new developments. This work includes preparing in-depth feasibility and strategy recommendations which incorporate financial, regulatory, and operational considerations.
Additionally, Bryan frequently advises on strategy for increasing ambulatory service networks, via utilization of:
- Hospital Provider-Based Status
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Freestanding Emergency Departments
- Urgent Care Centers
Bryan’s work includes ensuring optimum compliance with a wide range of federal, state and local regulations integral to the development and operation of healthcare providers such as:
- Physician Groups
- Acute Care and Specialty Hospitals
- Multi-Hospital Complex Healthcare Systems
- Academic Medical Centers
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
To read further about Bryan’s extensive experience, click the following link; Bryan Niehaus Bio.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.