Ryan Yokley is a Vice President with Advis. Ryan’s expertise is concentrated in:
- Facility Development
- Medicare Rules and Regulations
- Strategy/Healthcare Integration
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Ryan’s efforts are focused on assisting healthcare providers in obtaining and achieving continual regulatory compliance in order to preserve provider eligibility in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Provisions of these efforts specifically address:
- State Licensure Laws
- Federal Medicare Conditions of Participation
- State Medicaid Provider Program Criteria
- Accreditation Standards
Ryan also assists health care providers with identifying and achieving their goals through organizational restructuring and service line expansion in accordance with Federal and State rules and regulations. Specifically, Ryan devotes a significant amount of his practice to assisting healthcare providers with ensuring their continual Medicare certification and state licensure in relation to business transactions such as:
- Change of Ownership
- Initial Facility Development
Additionally, Ryan has significant experience in assisting providers with emergency disaster preparation, response and recovery. This work entails:
- Identification of Available Federal and State Sources of Disaster Reimbursement/Hazard Mitigation Funding
- Identifying Eligible Expenses/Projects per Available Program Funding Criteria
- Completing the Filing Processes and Documentation Needed to Receive Federal and State Reimbursement and Grant Funding
- Management and Oversight of Entire Reimbursement Process Through Receipt of Funding and Project Close Out
Prior to joining Advis, Ryan served as:
- An associate attorney in Joplin, MO, specializing in personal injury, professional malpractice, products liability and family law
- Healthcare Fellowship at HRSA-Center for Managed Care
To read further about Ryan’s extensive experience, click the following link; Ryan Yokley Bio.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.
CHRISTUS has enjoyed a very successful relationship with The Advis Group over the years on so many strategies and creative concepts that have richly strengthened our success and fulfillment of our mission.