Preston G. Sisler is a Vice President | J.D. and Asst. General Counsel. Preston focuses primarily on regulatory issues related to complex healthcare system operation and compliance. His expertise includes:
- Post-Acute Care;
- Facility Development;
- Medicare Rules and Regulations; and
Applying that expertise, Preston works to:
- Ensure optimum compliance with third party and Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations necessary for the operation of hospitals and off-site locations;
- Conduct audits and ensure compliance of home health facilities;
- Analyze and prepare state licensure/Certificate of Need applications, enrollment applications, and provider-based attestations;
- Analyze and apply state and federal privacy and security laws; and
- Analyze and apply fraud and abuse regulations to ensure compliance for healthcare providers.
Preston works with a variety of clients, including:
- Post-Acute Care Facilities;
- Home Health Facilities;
- Specialty Hospitals; and
- Complex Healthcare Systems.
Prior to joining Advis, Preston was a Partner at a law firm in Northwest Indiana, focusing on healthcare law, corporate law and other general practice areas.