Preston G. Sisler is a Senior Consultant with Advis. Preston focuses primarily on regulatory issues related to complex healthcare system operation and compliance. His expertise includes:
- Post-Acute Care;
- Facility Development;
- Medicare Rules and Regulations; and
Applying that expertise, Preston works to:
- Ensure optimum compliance with third party and Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations necessary for the operation of hospitals and off-site locations;
- Conduct audits and ensure compliance of home health facilities;
- Analyze and prepare state licensure/Certificate of Need applications, enrollment applications, and provider-based attestations;
- Analyze and apply state and federal privacy and security laws; and
- Analyze and apply fraud and abuse regulations to ensure compliance for healthcare providers.
Preston works with a variety of clients, including:
- Post-Acute Care Facilities;
- Home Health Facilities;
- Specialty Hospitals; and
- Complex Healthcare Systems.
Prior to joining Advis, Preston was a Partner at a law firm in Northwest Indiana, focusing on healthcare law, corporate law and other general practice areas.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.