Jake Beechy is a Vice President | J.D., MBA with Advis. Jake focuses primarily on regulatory issues related to complex healthcare system operation and compliance. His expertise includes:
- Regulatory Compliance;
- Facility Development;
- Medicare Rules and Regulations;
- Governance; and
- CON/State Licensure Requirements.
Applying that expertise, Jake works to:
- Ensure compliance and drive efficient operations to hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new hospital projects, ensuring bottom-line success.
- Analyze and prepare state licensure/CON applications and provider-based attestations.
- Ensure compliance with Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement requirements to capture maximum reimbursement.
Jake works with a variety of clients, including:
- Post-Acute Care Facilities;
- Home Health Facilities;
- Specialty Hospitals;
- Micro-Hospitals; and
- Complex Healthcare Systems.
Prior to joining Advis, Jake was an Associate Attorney at a Chicagoland law firm specializing in personal injury and workers’ compensation.