- Medicare/Medicaid Billing
- Reimbursement Requirements
- Healthcare System Operations
- Feasibility Studies
- CON State Licensure Requirements
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.A. in Communication
Jake Beechy is a Senior Consultant with Advis. Jake focuses primarily on regulatory issues related to complex healthcare system operation and compliance. His expertise includes:
- Regulatory Compliance;
- Facility Development;
- Medicare Rules and Regulations;
- Governance; and
- CON/State Licensure Requirements.
Applying that expertise, Jake works to:
- Ensure compliance and drive efficient operations to hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new hospital projects, ensuring bottom-line success.
- Analyze and prepare state licensure/CON applications and provider-based attestations.
- Ensure compliance with Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement requirements to capture maximum reimbursement.
Jake works with a variety of clients, including:
- Post-Acute Care Facilities;
- Home Health Facilities;
- Specialty Hospitals;
- Micro-Hospitals; and
- Complex Healthcare Systems.
Prior to joining Advis, Jake was an Associate Attorney at a Chicagoland law firm specializing in personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Executive Leadership Team
Targeting your needs, we leverage our industry knowledge and leadership in healthcare and solution development to align with your specific business needs.
Our expert healthcare consultants lead the vision and direction to achieve your overall ambitions.
CHRISTUS has enjoyed a very successful relationship with The Advis Group over the years on so many strategies and creative concepts that have richly strengthened our success and fulfillment of our mission.