Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is predicted to reach new heights. Beneficiary premiums are on the decline. An influx of supplemental benefit offerings make MA Plans viable for the foreseeable future. To stay ahead of the curve, MA organizations need to provide plan variety, enhance their quality of services, and provide administrative excellence for beneficiaries. Whether you are a new Medicare Advantage applicant or an existing MA plan, ensuring you’re in compliance with the new Medicare requirements is important.
If your organization is in the process of starting or completing an MA application, let Advis assure process and regulatory compliance for your organization’s filing.
Advis is ready to assist with your success by:
- Strategizing and planning for your plan design
- Drafting and submitting your NOIA;
- Preparing attestation materials;
- Preparing and submitting the final application
Advis is here to help Medicare Advantage organizations achieve their goals. Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Policy Review, Drafting, and Assessment to ensure compliance with Federal and State rules and requirements;
- Implementation of CMS’s Quality Initiatives for Medicare Advantage Plans;
- Strategic MA Health Plan Expansion;
- Identifying Service Plan Expansion and Participation Opportunities;
- Population/Demographic Analysis to Identify Plan Expansion;
- Data Collection and Analysis; and
- Quality Improvement Program Assessment and Development.
If your Medicare Advantage Plan is seeking a strategic edge, or the strategic tools needed to keep pace with CMS innovation and quality initiatives, let the healthcare experts at Advis lead the way.
Is your organization considering whether to apply to CMS as an MA organization? Contact Advis to discuss your options. Get your MA application started today.
 83 FR 16440, “Medicare Program: Contract Year 2019 Policy and Technical Changes to Medicare Advantage, Medicare Cost Plan, Medicare Fee-for-Service, Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs, and PACE Program.” (Apr. 16, 2018).
 All of the Final Rule’s requirements can be found at 83 FR 16440 (Apr. 16, 2018).
OR CALL NOW: (708) 478-7030