The consultants at Advis have extensive experience in the efficient operation of compliant post-acute care services. We have an incredibly successful record with turn-around projects, management, and optimization strategies; we are a full-time resource for skilled nursing facilities all over the country. Therefore, Advis is excited to announce that we are expanding our services to address your skilled nursing billing needs. Whether its full or partial outsourcing, oversight, problem resolution, or optimization, Advis gets it done.
Is your facility receiving the appropriate reimbursement for care provided? Is your facility experiencing denials even after extensive PDPM training? Is your triple check process running accurately and efficiently? Have you recently lost billing staff? Need some assistance? Additional training is all that’s required?
Here is a list of services Advis provides:
- Skilled Nursing Facility Feasibility Analysis, including a Pro Forma with projected costs/revenue
- Facility Development, including state licensure & Medicare Certification and Accreditation
- Mock Surveys, Audits, and Operational Assessments
- Skilled Nursing Billing, including
- Interim Staff or partial outsourcing
- Training (Clinical, PDPM, MDS, Billing)
- Assessment and Audits of current Billing operations
- Optimization of Billing processes
- Billing Operations Turn-Around
If your skilled nursing facility or hospital-based unit is seeing a lot of denials, or you are failing to optimize reimbursements, Advis can help. We will perform a rapid assessment of your program to help you identify an action plan that addresses any hidden or lingering issues uncovered by our analysis. For more information, please call our office at 708-478-7030, contact us online, or subscribe to our digital mailing list.
Published: March 12, 2020