Beyond Compliance and Management: Advis Expertise Extends into Billing Operations
The consultants at Advis have extensive experience in the efficient operation of compliant post-acute care services. We have an incredibly successful record with turn-around projects, operational management, and optimization strategies; being a full-time resource for skilled nursing facilities all over the country helps define us. Advis is excited to announce that we are enhancing our services to provide the expertise and capability required to address skilled nursing facility billing needs. Whether its full or partial outsourcing, oversight, problem resolution, optimization, or billing issues, Advis can help.
Is your facility receiving the appropriate reimbursement for care provided? Is your facility experiencing denials even after extensive PDPM training? Is your triple check process running efficiently and accurately? Have you recently lost billing staff and need some assistance? Perhaps, some extra training could do the trick? Perhaps Advis can do the trick.
Advis provides the following SNF business office and billing services:
- Business Office Assessment, Improvement and Streamlining Strategies
- Business Office and Billing Operations Turn-Around
- Skilled Nursing Billing
- Interim Staff or partial outsourcing
- Optimization of Billing processes
- Training of Business Office, Billing and MDS staff
- MDS Case Management Optimization
- ADR Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Claim Submission efficiency, denial management and follow-up
- Accounts Receivable review and optimization
If your skilled nursing facility or hospital-based unit is seeing an abundance of denials, or perhaps your reimbursement is not being optimized, Advis can help. We can do a rapid assessment of your program and help you create an action plan to address any issues identified through analysis.