Advis has developed more than 50 Long Term Acute Care Hospitals(LTACHs), along with other types of hospitals, Exempted Psychiatric Facilities, Home Care/Hospices, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs), Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (CORFs), Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) and Free-standing ERs. We uniquely understand applicable statutes, regulations and requirements, and organizational goals. We are highly experienced in:
- Federal & State Regulatory Compliance
- Governance & Organizational Structure
- Medicare Certification & State Licensure
- Bed Allocation
- Product Line Structuring
- Facility Space Utilization
- JCAHO Accreditation
- Physician Credentialing
- Mock Survey
- Orientation & Educational Work Sessions for Clinical Staff and Physicians
- Case Management Integration
- Virtual Healthcare
Advis is also experienced in managing facilities to attain their strategic and financial goals. We’re experienced in all facets of the continuum of care and drive alignment between acute- and post-acute care facilities, which not only helps to strengthen referrals but improves care and advances revenue management.
Development of Non-Traditional Service Venues
Recognizing that healthcare and delivery needs constantly evolve, Advis has pioneered programs for numerous non-traditional service delivery venues. We have expertise in the development of non-traditional care venues such as:
- Micro Hospitals
- Freestanding & Remotely Located Emergency Departments
- Federally-Qualified Health Centers and their affiliations
- Joint Venture Architecture
Even in the free-flowing landscape of healthcare, a continuing factor in the success of any business organization is the engagement and effectiveness of its Board. Advis has experience with executive compensation and performance evaluations, audit committees, fiduciary responsibility and various other aspects of corporate governance. We affect governance positively in a multitude of ways:
- Driving Board performance through proven governance design, educational programs, surveys and evaluation tools
- Drafting and revising corporate bylaws to ensure best practices and compliance with regulations
- Assessing Board meetings through on-site attendance
- Providing feedback and suggestions in keeping with best practices
Advis specializes in design and development of clinical product lines responsive to market demands, existing opportunities, available resources and the competitive environment. We are exceptionally well-versed in reimbursement structuring and financial modeling.
We have extensive experience re-developing existing services to maximize productivity and return on investment. Advis can even help with staff education, marketing and promotion.
We’re here to assist in the pursuit of your goals.
Advis has helped hundreds of healthcare organizations successfully prepare for and attain accreditation. From mock-surveys that test readiness to re-surveys and extension surveys as new services are added, our responsive, customized, individualized solutions ensure you meet complex and even urgent quality concerns.
With comprehensive knowledge of accreditation and regulatory requirements, Advis creates winning responses to deficient findings, supporting you at every step, working closely with you to create pragmatic, cost-effective solutions for achieving full compliance.