Practical advice in an uncertain landscape.
AdvisLaw has a reputation for helping clients successfully navigate the legal complexities of an ever-changing healthcare system. With more than 30 years of experience, AdvisLaw employs a talented team of healthcare attorneys who couple their technical understanding of the law with insight and creativity to advance effective representation for our clients.
Practical business understanding of market challenges. Real experience in resolving challenges successfully.
Effective legal advice equally responsive to real world problem solving is a rare commodity. Because our attorneys routinely work shoulder-to-shoulder with hospital executives, financial experts, clinicians, and strategic consultants, uniquely, our team pursues answers that are practical, realistic, and ready for implementation.
We ignite creativity and rational problem-solving to help navigate your business complexities.
- Purchases of services/equipment
- Employment/Independent Contractor/Other Service Agreements
- MSO Strategy
- Corporate Practice of Medicine Compliance
- Affiliation through management services
- Partnership through contractual ventures
- Merger through ownership stakes
- Acquisition and Employment
- Sole Proprietorship
- General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- C Corp
- S Corp
- Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- State Privacy Laws
- Anti-Kickback Statutes
- Self-Referral Laws (Stark Law)
- CON Applications
- License Applications
- Disciplinary Matters