- Loyola University Chicago College of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in Political Science and English
Michael French is a Senior Consultant with Advis. Michael focuses primarily on 340B drug pricing program while providing counsel on Medicare rules and regulations and provider enrollment. His expertise includes:
- Provider Enrollment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Community Needs Assessments
Applying that expertise, Michael works to:
- Address complex hospital reimbursement issues and strategies
- Provides guidance to hospitals and health systems
- Converting clinics to provider based sites
- Assesses community need for service lines and practice groups
- Identifies available options for legal and business structures to maintain flexibility
Michael works with a variety of clients, including:
- Post-Acute Care Facilities;
- Home Health Facilities;
- Specialty Hospitals;
- Micro-Hospitals; and
- Complex Healthcare Systems.
Prior to joining Advis, Mr. French received his Juris Doctor degree from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While at Loyola, he also received a Health Law Certificate from the Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy. Prior to attending law school, Mr. French received a B.A in both Political Science and English from the University of Notre Dame.