Medicare enrollment is much more than just completing some forms… especially during a merger or acquisition. Compliance risks and organizational structure, disclosure requirements and the impact on billing are among the many important considerations for a hospital or health system GC.
Learn what resources are available to assist you through the process, how to avoid mistakes that can freeze payments and how to successfully enroll.
The course will review:
- Provider Enrollment and its Role in Achieving Medicare Provider-Based Status Compliance
- Enrollment Filing Triggers Every Organization Should Know
- Medicare CHOW Strategies to Prevent Cash Flow Delays
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Importance of Board Member and Provider Executive Background Reporting
Plus, we’ll offer an exclusive look at what’s on tap for 2019 and share our recommendations on how to prepare for:
- 2019 PECOS Redesign
- Upcoming Enrollment Policy Changes
- Increased Scrutiny from Regulators
Who Should Attend?
- General Counsels
- In-House Counsels