This July, Advis is hosting a live Webinar on IDTFs (Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility). Popular demand and acute interest drive the broadcast. Given the pushback toward hospital reimbursement rates, as well as intense entrepreneurial interest, developing independent or even hospital-owned IDTFs becomes the strategic play for savvy providers and business people. Sometimes you have to compete with yourself to stay ahead of market forces. Sometimes you have to lead the market. These are those times.
If you are contemplating jumping into an IDTF, this fact filled, fast paced hour provides a comprehensive how-to overview of the subject.
For providers faced with potential lost revenue and/or possible patient retention issues, the IDTF emerges as a significant business opportunity. For entrepreneurs, IDTFs already represent a significant business opportunity. Moreover, IDTFs may represent THE strategic solution for providing independent or hospital–owned diagnostic services in alternative modalities, such as mobile and/or multi-state service models. Today’s IDTF is much more than an independent imaging center. Today, IDTFs commonly encompass diagnostic services beyond radiology, helping to capture/retain patients and generate/maintain revenue flows. We discuss the full spectrum of possibilities.
During this hour together, the experts at Advis share their knowledge and experience regarding IDTFs as a strategic business option for hospitals and entrepreneurs. Advis is one of the most prolific, most experienced, and most successful developers of IDTFs in the country. Interested yet?
Topics to be covered include:
- What is an IDTF?
- Why develop an IDTF?
- What design elements support IDTF development?
- What kind of staffing is required for an IDTF?
- What type of diagnostic testing is allowed in IDTF?
- How much does it cost to develop an IDTF?
- What is the difference between a mobile IDTF and an IDTF?
- How long does it take to get an IDTF up and running?
- What are the requirements for licensure and Medicare certification of an IDTF?
- Do commercial payers recognize IDTFs and reimburse accordingly?
Who should attend?
- Strategy and Growth officers;
- Business Development officers;
- In-house counsel; and
- Ambulatory leadership.